Episode 35: How To Get A Small Business Loan When The Banks Are Determined to Turn You Down with Christopher Porter
Christopher Porter is Senior Executive at Porter Financial Consultants. His mission is to provide “Access” to capital for those seeking funding assistance. Mr. Porter has been very vocal in his outreach efforts to change the perception that people can’t get a loan due to “Poor Personal Credit”.
Mr. Porter has spent a lot of time, specifically challenging people in inner cities to realize their financial dreams, of being a small business owner. “Porter Financial Consultants has all of what clients need to go from Poor Credit with No Options to their Grand Openings within a matter of months!”
Mr. Porter attended St. Vincent College, of Latrobe, PA and studied psychology. He’s spent over 15 years counseling young teenage boys and girls, coming from backgrounds such as; Sexual Abuse, Suicide Attempts, Physical Abuse, Neglect, and Runaways. He has also served on several boards and was in senior management at Walmart’s Company. He is currently authoring a book on business credit. Porter Financial Consultant was founded in 2017, under the Credit Suite Inc. umbrella. An active member in his community, Mr. Porter ascribes his “Faith as a Christian”/ that helps him reach out to others. He also founded “Rise of the Black Phoenix” Facebook group. A Conservative Christian Support Group.
“Porter Financial Consultant is the fulfillment of my dreams in truly helping others to Succeed.”
Where you may find him.
Receive a free ebook “Establishing Business Credit Without Using Your SSN”
Personal/ Consumer Credit
Lexis Nexis: https://www.lexisnexis.com
Chex Systems: https://www.chexsystems.com
Credit Check Total: https://www.creditchecktotal.com/
Employment Identification Number (EIN): https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/apply-for-an-employer-identification-number-ein-online
NAIC/SIC Code: https://www.naics.com
- Union Bank. https://unionbank.com/small-business/loans-credit/diversity.lending
- Notes: lines of credit up to $50,000.
- Secured fixed and variable rates.
- Must be in Business - 2 yrs. Revenue must be under 15 million!
- National Minorities Supplier Council - http://www.nmsdc.org/
- Helps you get certified as a MBE's
- Connects you with opportunities to Network.
- Access to working capital with long term financing.
- Helps minority owned businesses develop and grow.
- Counseling Management Guidance.
- Qualifies you for a SBA7(a) working capital loan
- Interest rates around 7%
- Department of Commerce Minority Business Agency (MBDA)
Minority Business Development Agency.
ACCION USA - Loans up to $50,000.
Delaware Access Program.
WOMEN IN BUSINESSES: Small Business Grants for Women:
- Zion Banks Smart Women Smart Money - $3,0000.
- Women's Veteran's Entrepreneur Corp. - Small Business Competition.
- Huggies Brand mom Inspired Grants - Up to $15,000.
- Fed Ex Think Bigger - Get a portion of $75,000
- Ideas Cafe' Business Grants - Up to $1,000.
- Chase Google Mission Main Street Project - Grants up to $150,000.
- InnovateHER - Innovate for Women's Challenge Spons. SBA $30,000.
- Crowd Funding Plum Alley, Women 2.0, Moola Hoop.
- ACCION USA J. Delaware Access Program.
- Garmeen Bank - New York.
- Women's Economic Ventures (State Specific!)
VETERANS FUNDING OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Military Reservist Economic Injury Disaster Loans - SBA.
- SBA Express -Loans up to $50,000 lines of credit, up to 7yrs. terms.
- Patriot Express - Loans up to $500,000. No collateral up to $350,000.
Discounts For You
Dubsado, Receive 20% Off First Month: https://www.dubsado.com/?c=lastco
GSuite Account Sign Up: https://refergsuite.app.goo.gl/r9fu
Use GSuite Promo Code
20% Off Business Plan: K4Q6HR93HEFLKRD
20% Off Basic Plan: RCDTUVG4Q7JPDYL
Reserve your complimentary coaching session today at https://calendly.com/lastco/discoverycall/
Phone: (864) 671-0414
Music: Sample of "Butter Angels" performed by Ethan "Mobius" Gist; https://soundcloud.com/mo_bius
Host By: Rolande S. Sumner, Owner & Founder of Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC